LED Lighting Aberdeen
- The most energy efficient lighting on the market
- Can save you up to 90% on your energy bills
- Greener – is better for the environment
- Safer – LEDs have low heat output so are less likely to start a fire
- Reduced maintenance costs – LEDs have a lifespan of about 20 years
- Available in a whole range of colours
Commercial LED Lighting
LED lighting is ideal for businesses. On average UK businesses spend up to 35% of their total electricity costs on lighting. By changing to LED lighting huge savings can be made. In fact, on average, the savings generated within 2-3 years cover the initial investment costs.
- A 4w LED downlight can replace a 40w halogen downlight
- They use 10% of the power used by a halogen downlight
- In a small office with 40 downlights, replacing with LEDS could save you around £800 a year
- Safer - LEDs have low heat output so are less likely to start a fire
- Will have paid for themselves in 2 years
- Last for 8 years
- Can save you £1000 a year based on a small office with 15 lights
- Will have paid for themselves in 2-3 years
However not only do LED lights save you money but they look great too. We can install a range of stunning LED lighting to enhance your business e.g. in a retail environment LED lighting to entice customers inside or showcase your products, or office LED lighting to create a bright, friendly working environment.
Domestic LED Lighting
LED lighting can be used throughout your home too, to add focus or mood to certain areas of your home, whilst saving you money at the same time. LED downlights can be fitted in the kitchen ceiling, as well as under and inside cabinets and even on the floor. LED lights can also be installed in the bathroom, living room, stairs, bedroom etc. As they are cool to the touch, unlike halogen lights, they can even be fitted next to delicate surfaces without the risk of heat damage or fire.
Exterior LED lighting is also a great way to illuminate the outside of your property. It can be used to enhance the beauty of your home and garden as well as acting as a potential deterrent to burglars.
If you are considering installing LED lighting in your home or business premises and would like some help, please get in touch with us for some further information or to arrange a free quote.